Plan your Group Trip and Tour to the IMAG History & Science Center
Seniors (55+): $10
Children/Students (with ID): $8
Children 2 & Under: FREE
- Minimum 15 attendees to receive group rates.
- Maximum 30 attendees per guided tour session. Please contact us to accommodate larger groups during your visit.
- Must call two weeks in advanced to receive group rates.
Enhance Your Visit With an IMAG Science & History Guided Tour
This 60 minute guided tour of the museum, presented by our historian Jim Powers, will dive in to the history of SWFL and explore how science has impacted our area’s history. This guided tour encompasses the exhibits in and around the museum to discuss various topics such as SWFL Changing environments, the history of the Caloosahatchee River, the story behind the Calusa, our local WW II history and much more. All who participate on our guided tour will have access to our Virtual Reality Lab and will be able to experience the exhibit with out the interruption of our daily museum visitors. For the first time in history, this experience will allow you to travel back in time to 1856 and visit the Fort!
8:45 AM Arrival Time.
9:00 AM Guided Tour begins promptly at this time.
10:00 AM Guided Experience of our Virtual Reality Exhibit.
10:30 AM Workshop (if applicable) or self-guided exploration of the museum.
11:00 AM Live Animal Encounter in our Theater-in-the-Tank.
- Listening devices will be available to ensure you get the most out of your guided experience.
- Guided tour participants are welcome to stay as long as they like after their tour to ensure ample time to fully enjoy our exhibits.
- Add an optional workshop to extend the educational experience and dig deeper into the history of SWFL with STEM twist.
- $20.00 price per person for Guided Tours.