Come and enjoy exploring and discovering at the IMAG with a group! Add an extra-special experience to your visit and choose our edutaining science assembly or a journey to the past with our history presentation and Q & A session.
$10 Admission per person (General, Senior, Student)
Minimum 15 attendees, capped at 100 (theater capacity)
- Includes all day admission to the museum
- Must be paid in one transaction
- Must all arrive together (will be wrist banded)
- Does not have to be a school or have a FEIN # to qualify for rate
- Must pay for 15 attendees first before allowing any memberships to be used towards attendance.
- Must be scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
Add-ons are scheduled based on availability.
- Science Assembly- 30 mins – $200
- Science Assemblies may be requested to begin at 9am, 9:30am, or 10am.
- Science Assemblies options change monthly, note availability dates and choose from the list below:
- The Glow Show (April – June 2019) We’re turning out the lights and turning up the glow! Learn about bioluminescence, fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence through glow in the dark experiments and demonstrations!
- Blockbuster Science (April – June 2019) Discover the science behind some of Hollywood’s special effects, explosions, and magical moments and be amazed by science demonstrations inspired by some of your favorite films!
- Wheel of STEAM (July – September 2019) Spin the Wheel of STEAM to determine what we do! This is an interactive show full of fun science, technology, engineering, art and math experiments.
- Don’t Try This at Home (July – September 2019) Get ready for a messy, hair-raising, explosive, freezing and dangerous show! Each show will be a unique mix of some of our craziest demonstrations!
- Red, White and Boom! (July 2019)Celebrate the 4th of July all month long!
- History Presentation- 30 min presentation 15 min Q&A – $150
- History Presentations may be requested to begin at 9am or 9:45am.
- History Presentation options are included in the list below. Special requests will be considered. (Can we make the below list more appealing? And easy to change out/update for us)
- General History of SWFL Early Inhabitants to Mid-20th Century (Emphasis on Fort Myers and Lee County)
- History of SWFL Early Inhabitants to 1866
- History of SWFL 1866 to Mid-20th Century
- General History of Wars of SWFL (Tribal, Indian, Civil, WWI, WWII, Cuban Invasion)
- The Fort (History of the actual military structures of Fort Myers)
- History of SWFL Transportation (Paths, trails, waterways, roads, highways via foot, vehicle, railroad, boat and aircraft)
- History of SWFL’s Three C’s – Cattle, Citrus, Cane
- The Feather War(s) – Avian poaching
- History of the Three Seminole Wars
- Fort Myers and the American Civil War
- Notable Historical Characters and Prominent Figures of SWFL
- General History of the Politics of SWFL (Governments, significant events, squabbles and virtual warfare)
For school groups, please visit our field trip page.