Come and enjoy exploring and discovering at the IMAG with a group! Add an extra-special experience to your visit and choose our edutaining science assembly or a journey to the past with our history presentation and Q & A session.
$10 Admission per person (General, Senior, Student)
Minimum 15 attendees, capped at 100 (theater capacity)
- Includes all day admission to the museum
- Must be paid in one transaction
- Must all arrive together (will be wrist banded)
- Does not have to be a school or have a FEIN # to qualify for rate
- Must be scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
Add-ons are scheduled based on availability.
- Science Assembly- 30 mins – $200
- Science Assemblies may be requested to begin at 9am, 9:30am, or 10am.
- Science Assemblies options change monthly, note availability dates and choose from the list below:
- The Glow Show (April – June 2019) We’re turning out the lights and turning up the glow! Learn about bioluminescence, fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence through glow in the dark experiments and demonstrations!
- Blockbuster Science (April – June 2019) Discover the science behind some of Hollywood’s special effects, explosions, and magical moments and be amazed by science demonstrations inspired by some of your favorite films!
- Wheel of STEAM (July – September 2019) Spin the Wheel of STEAM to determine what we do! This is an interactive show full of fun science, technology, engineering, art and math experiments.
- Don’t Try This at Home (July – September 2019) Get ready for a messy, hair-raising, explosive, freezing and dangerous show! Each show will be a unique mix of some of our craziest demonstrations!
- Red, White and Boom! (July 2019)Celebrate the 4th of July all month long!
- History Presentation- 30 min presentation 15 min Q&A – $150
- History Presentations may be requested to begin at 9am or 9:45am.
- History Presentation options are included in the list below. Special requests will be considered.
- General History of SWFL Early Inhabitants to Mid-20th Century (Emphasis on Fort Myers and Lee County)
- History of SWFL Early Inhabitants to 1866
- History of SWFL 1866 to Mid-20th Century
- General History of Wars of SWFL (Tribal, Indian, Civil, WWI, WWII, Cuban Invasion)
- The Fort (History of the actual military structures of Fort Myers)
- History of SWFL Transportation (Paths, trails, waterways, roads, highways via foot, vehicle, railroad, boat and aircraft)
- History of SWFL’s Three C’s – Cattle, Citrus, Cane
- The Feather War(s) – Avian poaching
- History of the Three Seminole Wars
- Fort Myers and the American Civil War
- Notable Historical Characters and Prominent Figures of SWFL
- General History of the Politics of SWFL (Governments, significant events, squabbles and virtual warfare)
For school groups, please visit our field trip page.
To request your group visit, please fill out the form below!
For additional group visit questions, please email email@example.com.