Plan Your Day
The IMAG offers interactive, hands-on experiences in a large, open, and informal learning environment with special IMAG educators and presenters to ignite your curiosity and exploration so that you can discover your fun.
With more than 60 interactive attractions and exhibits:
- LIVING LAB featuring native and exotic species and a 3200-gallon aquarium (built by Animal Planet’s Tanked) with tropical fish and a replica of the USS Mohawk
- IMAG LIVE! exciting shows performed twice daily that uncover the mysteries of science plus live demonstrations and presentations of local and exotic wildlife
- SEA-TO-SEE Touch Tank with hourly demonstrations and twice-daily feedings featuring a variety of aquatic life including sea urchins, shrimp, sea stars, sea snails, hermit crabs, horseshoe crabs, and stingrays
- FISH-EYE LAGOON with home to migrating birds, geese, and ducks as well as many aquatic residents where you can feed Japanese koi, carp, bluegill, catfish, and a variety of turtles
- WALKTHROUGH HISTORY of Southwest Florida from the beginnings of the Ice Age to the early 1900s
- 3D THEATER with a variety of movie showings and times daily
- TV STUDIO simulation with a green screen so you can star in your own weather forecast
- SHAPING SWFL WATERSHEDS Integrated Augmented Reality Sandbox exhibit
- And more…
12:00pm – 5:00pm
10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – Saturday
10:00am – 5:00pm
Check the calendar to see our upcoming events.
Admission tickets include access to our Exhibit Hall, Touch Tank, 3D Movies, and endless opportunities for inspiration.
Members – Free
General Admission – $17.5
Children Admission (Ages 3-18) – $15
Student Admission (With ID) – $15
Not a Member Yet?
Click here to learn more or purchase an annual membership below.
Family Membership – $125
Family Plus Membership – $175
Tower Club – $250
DAILY SCHEDULE & MAP
*Daily Schedule is subject to change depending on weather and special events.
Please check our daily schedule for any changes to the day, or call us at 239.243.0043!
Parking is free at the IMAG.
Snack House Cafe
The Snack House is open Monday through Sunday (closed Tuesdays) from 12 PM – 3 PM. IMAG Admission must be purchased in order to eat at the Snack House.
Menu subject to change and availability.
ASK THE FRONT DESK HOW YOU CAN CONVERT YOUR ADMISSION FEE TODAY INTO A YEARLY MEMBERSHIP.
PLEASE ASK THE FRONT DESK HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION TODAY TO SUPPORT THE IMAG.
**3D Movie: 23 Minutes
|10:45 AM||SEA-to-SEE Encounters||Touch Tank|
|11:00 AM||IMAG LIVE! Animal Show||Theater-in-the Tank|
|11:45 AM||SEA-to-SEE Encounters||Touch Tank|
|12:15 PM||Science on a Sphere||Second Floor|
|12:45 PM||SEA-to-SEE Encounters||Touch Tank|
|12:45 PM||Journey to Space**||Theater-in-the-Tank|
|1:15 PM||Aircraft Carrier**||Theater-in-the-Tank|
|1:45 PM||SEA-to-SEE Encounters||Touch Tank|
|2:00 PM||IMAG Live! Science Show||Theater-in-the-Tank|
|2:30 PM||Science on a Sphere||Second Floor|
|2:45 PM||SEA-to-SEE Encounters||Touch Tank|
|3:30 PM||Meet-the-Keeper||Featured Habitat|
|3:30 PM||Journey to Space**||Theater-in-the-Tank|
|3:45 PM||SEA-to-SEE Encounters||Touch Tank|
|4:00 PM||Aircraft Carrier**||Theater-in-the-Tank|
Group Rates are now available. Must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Click below for more information!