IMAG History & Science Center offers Camp Irmag the Week of September 18th
Fort Myers, Fla. (September 15, 2017) – When IMAG History & Science Center learned that most schools would be closed for another week, they decided to offer an affordable camp with their signature hands-on activities from Monday, September 18 – Friday, September 22. Visit theIMAG.org to register for any, or all of the days of Camp Irmag.
- Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Pre and Post camp will not be available)
- Price: $25 per day, per child; $5 lunch options available
- Ages: kindergarten – 8th grade
During the week campers will:
- Visit the original fort of Fort Myers through our new Virtual Reality (VR) exhibit
- Meet out Living Lab animal residents
- Watch a 3D Movie
- Explore the Sea-to-See Touch Tank
- Participate in hands-on Science & History Activities
IMAG is normally closed on Mondays, but will be open on Monday, September 18 to help accommodate families with children out of school.
IMAG History and Science Center is a family-friendly destination offering fun interactive exhibits, an aquarium, history displays and a 3D theatre. The mission is to engage guests in the exploration of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), and more recently the history of Southwest Florida. This is achieved through hands-on experiences and educational programs that further the understanding of the natural and human-made world, and foster an appreciation for Southwest Florida’s unique environment, natural waterways, and rich history. A visit to IMAG nurtures intellectual curiosity, discovery, and innovation. For more information, visit www.theIMAG.org or visit in person – 2000 Cranford Avenue | Fort Myers, Fla. 33916